Calcoli (Math)

giovedì 16 dicembre 2010

Ho finito davanti, dietro e maniche e adesso dovrei cucire, ma mi annoia troppo. Aspetterò le vacanze di Natale per fare questo sforzo.
I'm done with back, fronts and slevees but I hate sewing and so I'm waiting for Christmas holidays to start this effort.
Nel frattempo ho iniziato un Icelandic Yoke Sweater di EZ per Damiano, in taglia 5 anni perchè se lo dovrà mettere per un bel pò. Un pò di calcoli all'inizio:
In the meanwhile I've begun a new project: an Iceland Yoke Sweater by EZ for Damiano, size 5 yrs because he will have to wear it for soooo long. A bit of math:
E alcune modifiche: 1) sarà un cardigan; 2) odio tagliare a metà, quindi lo faccio lavorando avanti e indietro; 3) lo faccio dal collo in giù.
And some modifications: 1) it will be a cardi this too; 2) I hate steeking and cutting. I'm working it back and forth; 3) it's knitted top down.- ehm, niente ferri circolari. lavorare a più colori mi viene meglio sui ferri dritti, e li userò finchè posso. EZ, non essere così perplessa, sù.
- ehm, no circulars. I've found out that I'm better at stranding with straight needles, so I'll go on with these as long as possible. EZ, don't be so doubtful please.

0 commenti: